- Adored by the Network: Hulu has definitely made their support for the show loud and clear:
- The series received a two-season pickup.
- Hulu has given the show a TON of promotion, both across social media platforms and with real-life attractions.
- Hulu ordered a third season before the second season even premiered and renewed the series for a fourth season before the third season even premiered.
- Bad Export for You: Several countries outside the U.S. did not receive the full fourth season, which comes out on Disney+ or Star overseas. Some received only part of the season while others didn't get it at all.
- Descended Creator: Justin Roiland voiced Korvo in the first three seasons.
- Flip-Flop of God: On the matter of the nature of Korvo and Terry's relationship, creator Mike McMahan said in an interview with Kayla Cobb from The Decider magazine that Korvo and Terry's relationship is described as "somewhere between married and super best friends" and that this baseline is funny to have them in. However, McMahan later said in an interview with Jake Kleinman, a senior editor from the online magazine Inverse, that Korvo and Terry became a romantic couple over the course of the first two seasons, and the third season treats them as husbands as well as business partners.
- In Memoriam:
- "The Matter Transfer Array" is dedicated to producer Mike Mendel, who died during the show's production.
- "The Birth-A-Day Present" is dedicated to Buddy Michael Ryan.
- The Other Darrin: As was done by [adult swim] for Rick and Morty, Hulu and 20th Television Animation announced that Justin Roiland would be replaced for his role as Korvo for Season 4 and onward in light of his transgressions. Dan Stevens took over as the current voice of Korvo. Chris the Red Goobler was also recast with Eric Bauza.
- The Other Marty: According to one animator, Roiland had already recorded all of his dialogue for Season 4, which Stevens dubbed over after the former's dismissal.
- Real-Life Relative: In the French dub, Principal Cooke and Ms. Frankie are voiced by Philippe Peythieu and V?ronique Augereau, who are a married couple.
- Role-Ending Misdemeanor: As was the case with many of his projects following a series of misconduct allegations, Justin Roiland was removed as a voice actor and producer before Season 4.
- What Could Have Been: At one point, the show would've been live-action.
- Word of Gay: An article on the online magazine Inverse had an editor ask Justin Roiland and Mike McMahan on a zoom chat if Korvo and Terry are a couple. The reply was that the writers originally did not envision them to be a couple, but over the course of two seasons, they officially became one. This is unsurprising given that the show itself explicitly revealed that both Korvo and Terry are bisexual.
Trivia / Solar Opposites